The list below is the health benefit plans in which the facility is a participating provider:
- Horizon NJ Health
- Horizon NJ Total Care Dual Medicare SNP
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Railroad Medicare
- Horizon BCBSNJ
- Horizon BCBS Out of State Plans/Bluecard Claims
- Horizon BCBS Medicare Advantage Plans
- Horizon Federal BCBS
- Multi Plan
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans
- United Healthcare Dual Medicare/Medicaid SNP
- United Healthcare Oxford
- United Healthcare Medicare Solutions
- Amerihealth NJ PPO
- Amerihealth NJ HMO
- Amerihealth NJ Medicare Advantage Plans
- Amerihealth Administrators
- Independence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Administrators
- Teamsters H&W
- United food Commercial Workers
- Uniform Family Services
Please call our office at (856)-848-4464, to confirm that you specific plan is accepted by our facility.
Physician services provided in the facility are not included in the facility's charges. Physicians who provide services in the facility may or may not participate with the same health benefits plans as the facility.
Patients should check with the physician that arranged for the facility services to determine the health benefits plans in which the physician participates and should also contact their carrier for further consultation on those costs.
The following groups at the facility that are contracted to provide services include, but not limited to:
- DiMarino-Kroop-Prieto Gastro Intestinal Associates, PA 26 E. Red Bank Ave, Woodbury, NJ 08096 Phone: 856-848-4464
- Woodbury Anesthesiology 26 E. Red Bank Ave, Woodbury, NJ 08096 Phone: 856-848-4464
- Informed Diagnostics (pathology services) 6655 North MacArthur Blvd, Irving, Texas 75039 Phone: 866-588-3280
The following physicians provided services at the facility under DiMarino-Kroop-Prieto Gastro Intestinal Associates, PA at 26 E Red Bank Ave, Woodbury, NJ 08096. They participate in the insurance listing provided above:
- Anthony J. DiMarino Jr. M.D.
- Howard S. Kroop, M.D.
- Jorge A. Prieto, M.D.
- Mitchell I. Conn, M.D.
- Robert M. Coben, M.D.
- Jeffrey A. Abrams, M.D.
- Michael C. DiMarino, M.D.
- Nicholas T. Orfanidis, M.D.
- Aarati B. Malliah, M.D.
- Colin L. Smith, M.D.
If between the time we provided notice to the patient of coverage and the time the procedure takes place, the network status of the facility changes as it relates to the patients' health benefits plan, the facility will notify the patient promptly.