As our patient, your health is our top priority. Here at South Jersey Endoscopy Center, we have taken several measures to keep you, our staff, and our community safe during these challenging times.
What to Expect at Your Visit
In order to keep our patients safe here at South Jersey Endoscopy Center, we are taking the following precautions:
- We have placed signage on the front door stating if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or have come in contact with someone with a lab confirmed, posititve case of COVID-19 within 14 days of experiencing symptoms, you are not to enter the building.
- This signage also states that those who come into our office are to enter 1 at a time and maintain 6 feet distancing outside of the building while waiting to enter.
- Everyone who enters our building have their temperature taken and have to answer our COVID-19 symptom screening questions. This includes patients, doctors, and staff.
- Only the patient is allowed to enter the building for an office visit or procedure, unless the patient requires assistance from their driver. This is to minimize exposure and traffic in the office.
- Patients coming to our office to have a procedure must be tested for COVID-19 72 hours prior to their procedure. The results from this test must be negative and the patient must self quarantine after their COVID-19 testing up until the day of their procedure.
- Our staff is not allowed to work if have a fever, a cough, or COVID- 19 like symptoms.
- We maintain social distancing in all waiting rooms, pre-op, postop, and at staffing areas.
- Sneeze shields are located at front desks.
- We have placed air purifiers in each exam room to help keep our office air as clear as possible.
- Our patient care areas are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each patient.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout our center for frequent use.
- High touch areas are routinely disinfected
If you have any other questions regarding our office procedures or our COVID-19 response, please feel free to contact us!